Up to 4 passengers + 2 checking luggage + 2 hand luggage.
Up to 4 passengers + 3 checking luggage + 3 hand luggage.
Up to 4 passengers + 4 checking + 4 hand luggage.
Up to 6 passengers + 6 checking luggage + 6 hand luggage.
Up to 8 passengers + 8 checking luggage + 8 hand luggage.
This private transfer is available to drop passengers off or pick up from hotels within 3 miles to Heathrow or Gatwick Airports.
Enjoy a private airport transfer from Heathrow Airport from/to Gatwick Airport at the end of your 3-hour visit to London. Professional drivers will offer a meet and greet service to customers at the arrival hall with a name board. You will have a great opportunity to take photos and explore the London City during your transfer to Gatwick/Heathrow Airport.
All flights will be monitored by the assigned driver and if there are any flight delays, there will be no extra charge. Your driver will come inside to collect you from the arrival hall displaying your name board.
Driver will help you with your luggage and drive you to your destination by using latest navigation system with live traffic information.
You can select sights you would like to see within London during your transfer and write it down under special instruction field in the booking form.
Customers must choose pick up time wisely and provide all necessary details such as flight numbers during booking process. Business class passengers and fast track passengers may request pick up time after 35 minutes of flight landing time and all other passengers may request their pick up time after 60 minutes from flight landing time. We offer 30 minutes free waiting time from the requested pickup time at the Airport.
• Estimate travelling time during rush hour from Heathrow Airport to London is one hour and 30 minutes.
• You will have 3 hours to spend in London visiting tourist attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Parliament Square, Parliament, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar square and London Eye.
• You can create your own list of attractions keep in mind London traffic and driver will try his best to accommodate you request.
• Admission tickets to attractions not included as this transfer is only suitable for taking photos outside. If you wish to stay longer than 3 hours, you can pay waiting charges to driver at a rate of £6.00 for every 15 minutes he will be waiting as a cash payment.
• Estimate travelling time during rush hour from London to Gatwick Airport may take between one hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours. .